Youth Work Experience
This employment and training measure is designed to benefit Aboriginal Youth (18 – 30) by providing high quality work experience.
- Unemployed Aboriginal youth between the ages of 18 – 30 who have not successfully been able to find employment in their chosen career
- Participants must not be in school or returning to school
- Barriers must be assessed by the employment counselor
- Public health and education institutions
- Municipal Governments
- First Nations
- The Employer will provide a work/training plan that will be assessed by the Employment Counsellor prior to entering an agreement.
- Individuals interested in this program should contact an Employment Counsellor